Dini Argeo MCWN Crane Scale
From their 'Ninja' series the Dini Argeo MCWN suspended crane scale comes with a protective transport case. Compact in size and available with Trade Approval option (M) models. The large 25mm backlit LCD display is easily visible in any lighting conditions. Power is supplied from 4 AA batteries (rechargeable may be used) giving operating time of approx. 40hrs. An infrared remote control for up to 8m distance use is supplied and it can be configured as a single automatic tare or as a remote keypad.
Dini Argeo MCWN Crane scale details -
- 25 mm LCD backlit display, easily visible in any lighting condition;
- Fitted with upper and lower shackles;
- Compact size and minimum distance between upper and lower shackle;
- Precision: +/- 0.03% on F.S.;
- 5-key waterproof keypad: Zero, semi automatic or preset Tare, Mode, Print, On/Off;
- Sturdy case in oven-fire painted steel;
- Fitted with remote control for a distance of up to 8m. The remote control can be configured by the customer as a single automatic tare or as a 4-key remote keypad;
- Power supply through 4 AA batteries, which may be rechargeable, operating time of about 40 hours.
- Digital calibration and programmable Set-Up directly from the keypad or from the PC with Dinitools;
- Programmable digital filter and auto switch-off;
- Operating termperature: -10 /+40 ºC;
- RS232 serial port on the RJ45 connector for quick programming with Dinitools;
- Fitted with protective transport case with dimensions 410x260x240mm (w x l x h).
|Code||Max Capacity kg||Standard Division Kg||CE-M Division kg|
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.