Seca 385 Baby Scale
About the Seca 385 Baby ScalesThe Seca 385 Baby Scale can be used not only as a baby scale but also as a floor scale for small children. Babies can be weighed safely and comfortably on the rounded shape of the tray with its slightly raised sides which gives the baby a feeling of security. By detaching the tray from the base, the scale is converted into a floor scale for older children, with a capacity of 50kg and an accuracy of up to 20g. The Seca 385's compact, robust construction makes it ideal for mobile use, the power saving battery operation, with up to 20,000 weighings with one set of batteries supplied. Class III approved, ideal for midwifes on house visits or maternity units. The Seca 385 baby scale is available with the optional Seca 417 Measuring Board or the Seca 210 Measuring Mat to weigh and measure babies all in one. Both the scale and measuring devise can fit in to the Seca 414 large carry case for easy and safe transport during mobile visits.
Seca 385 Specification:
- Capacity: 50 kg
- Graduation: 20 g < 20 kg > 50 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 552 x 165 x 362 mm
- Dimensions/tray (WxHxD): 525 x 80 x 250 mm
- Dimensions/platform (WxHxD): 280 x 65 x 235 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Power supply: 6 x AA Batteries (included) only, no power supply fitted.
- Functions: TARE, BMIF, auto-HOLD, automatic switch-off
- Optional: Carrying case seca 414 and seca 413
- Approval class III
Export enquires (send details)
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.